We can provide clients with extensive advice and assistance regarding the implementation of Enterprise Agreements.
Treatment of all industrial relations and human resource issues in this area is undertaken in the light of an organisation’s objectives and corporate strategy and with an appreciation of the existing external environment (ie relevant industrial framework; government legislation; potential union coverage; etc).
We are able to provide specialist advice and assistance to clients regarding:
- The options available in terms of different forms of Agreements and the processes for achieving mutually beneficial agreement between employers and employees.
- Strategic planning before any negotiations are to be undertaken.
- Employee, managerial and consultative committee training.
- Best practice research.
- Facilitating focus groups and/or participating in negotiations.
- Drafting of Agreements.
- Registration of Agreement
- Emphasis is placed on addressing the practical and strategic needs of the particular enterprise.